Tuesday, March 25, 2014

X-Ray Technician


Duties and Responsibilities:
They must operate x-ray technology. They help diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries under the direction of a professional physician. They are responsible for explaining and getting patients ready for the treament. They place all the equipment at the right distance and angle so that the patients can make appropriate images for the physician.

Salary:
 $24,000 - $36,000

Education:
Students should take the most challenging high school courses in English, math, and science. To become a registered radiologic technologist, students must complete a 2 year program. 

Do you think you would like to be one?
No I would not like to become one because I think that it is boring to just align the instruments and get patients ready. I would like to be doing the surgery or operating the lasers and much more. I also feel like they get paid a little bit and I want to be able to do things and I need money for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment