Monday, March 17, 2014

Psychologist

Duties and Responsibilities:
They study the behaviors  of people to better understand why they do what they do. They analyze the actions of poeple as well to help cope with their actions and they may sometimes take therapy as well in order to help with the emotional and learning problems. They may work at school, clinics, and private practice.

Salary:
$45,000 - $65,000

Education:
They should prepare by taking the most challening high school courses in math , english, adn science.
They must also earn a Ph.D in phychology. They must also take a 3 years program to be licensed with the state in order to work there. School psychologist must atleast have a masters degree.

Do you think you would like to be one?
No I would not like to be one because I think they are boring. I don't like listening to other peooples feeling because I think thats wack. I wouldn't even do it for the money because they don't get paid a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment