Thursday, May 15, 2014

Oriental Medicine Doctor

Duties and Responsibilities:
They identify a pattern of energetic imbalance within a patient and redress that disharmony through a variety of therapies. Some of the therapies may include cupping, acupressure, and exercises. Many therapies are free of side effects and are really good for the body and mind. Today, it has been proven that OM is really effective and has a remarkable safety record.

Salary:
$30,000 - $150,000

Education:
Practitioners require at least 4 years in college and several years in medical school. High school students should try and get the best/highest science classes offered by the school, through out all 4 of their school years, and get AP and Honors math. After medical school, a student should take a test to be able to work in that state.

Do you think you would like to be one?
No I would not like to be one because I feel like this medicine is a fake and I wouldn't want to trick my patients when I know there are better ways to treat an injury/illness with modern medicine/surgery. Most of the practitioners get paid very little and I want to get paid a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment