Monday, May 19, 2014

Military Medical Careers

Duties and Responsibilities:
They must administer emergency medical treatment to battlefield casualties. They must assist with care and treatment of patients. They must also interview patients and record their medical history. They take a patients pulse, blood pressure. They must also prepare patients, operating rooms, and equipment for surgery.

Salary:
$40,000 - $100,000

Education:
They must have a high school diploma or GED. They need 10 weeks of basic combat training and 16 weeks of advanced individual training, including practice in-patient care. Some can also receive advanced medical training to further specialize in one of several areas.

Do you think you would like to be one?
I would not like to be one because I don't want to die during a war or battle. I want to help but I like myself
too.

No comments:

Post a Comment