Monday, January 13, 2014

What I did these last 3 weeks....
What i did was very boring because I didn't really go out. I just stayed inside the house most of the time watching anime. I don't really think I did anything productive because I didn't really have that much homework. I didn't realize I had homework until the last 4 days, so I had to rush it. I eventually finished it, but It is not the best piece of art. Other than that I had no other work.I think the vacation really had a great effect on me because now i feel more relaxed so I like that. For Christmas I got a ps4 as a present and a pc graphics card.
I really like this winter because I was able to buy a lot of games at a great discount on Steam. I was able to buy devil may cry for only 10$ when it is usually 39.99$

No comments:

Post a Comment