Thursday, January 23, 2014



My 100+ Goals...

I think I am on the right track because I have completed at least 3 goals so far. Some of the other goals are really hard and I can't do them right now, at least not at this age. I think most of them, I will be able to complete when I am about 20 years old. Some of them I might never be able to complete, not because I did not try, but maybe because they are insane or impossible. I will be trying to do some part of the goal or at least a goal with a similar thing in mind. For example instead of going to the Moon, I can take a jet to the highest point possible, or something like that. Eventually I will add more and more goals to my list, but for now I want to get as many as I can down before I add more, because then I'll just add more and more and get overwhelmed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment