Tuesday, April 8, 2014

25 Acts of Kindness

  1. Give money to charity
  2. Let a person take my bus seat
  3. Let someone go before me in line
  4. Let someone shortcut
  5. Help someone out if they need help
  6. Do them a solid
  7. Buy them something to eat
  8. Let them borrow my phone
  9. Give them a ride
  10. Let them borrow money
  11. Pay the toll for the driver behind me
  12. Help someone who needs directional help
  13. Put a coin in an expired parking meter
  14. Help a mother carry her stroller
  15. Say please and thank you
  16. Send flowers to friends
  17. Visit friends when tey are sick
  18. Give out hugs so sad people
  19. Dont interrupt when someone is talking
  20. Put my shopping cart back at its place.
  21. Share
  22. Admit I'm wrong
  23. Listen
  24. Leave tips
  25. Help a friend move


No comments:

Post a Comment