Monday, June 2, 2014

Period 1
Part 1

  1. What did you like best about this class?
  • What I liked best about this class was that most of the work was simple and easy. I feel like this class was easy to pass as long as you followed directions. I also liked that we had a lot of free time to play games or do homework.
  1. What did you dislike about this class?
  • What I disliked about this class was that we did the same thing every day, I'd like to do something different for every other day instead of the same routine of Student Success and looking up jobs.
  1. What can you recommend to improve the class?
  • I would recommend that we use different programs like how to edit videos or make music etc. I'd also like to recommend that we go outside to and use different technology like Ipads to make and record videos.
  1. What will you always remember about this class?
  • I will remember CTR because it has helped me become a better student and friend because I can now distinguish between wrong and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment