Monday, August 26, 2013

My summer
My summer was amazing because I really needed some rest, and this summer gave me just that. Although I enjoyed my summer, I really missed my friends so I felt bad throughout the summer. I think the best thing I did in my summer was rest because I didn’t go to any place other than the store. Halfway through the summer, I had to get a haircut, but I didn’t want one, that really bummed me out. My CST scores arrived in my vacation and I was worried  I would get bad scores, but I didn’t I got advanced on all subjects and that got me  a new IPhone 5. My old phone had some problems so it felt having a new, trustworthy, cool phone for a change. I was planning to sell my PS3 to save for the new PS4 but I decided not to since I still enjoyed playing it, although I did want the PS4 so I’ll figure something out to get money. I was reading an article on the internet about the ps3 and I was baffled to know that it is the world’s most sold console and almost every economically steady family has one. I was reading the comments on the article and a bunch of Xbox fan boys started to complain about it, saying that the ps3 sucks and Xbox is superior, but I decided to ignore that. Well this was a little paragraph about my summer, although it wasn’t the best, I enjoyed it a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment